Try the 5 Best Restaurants in Green Bay this Fall
Dine in the best restaurants when visiting Green bay this fall and experience excellent food, ambience and service. Enjoy quiet, intimate cafes and grand multi-story establishments with cocktail lounges and dining rooms on separate floors. All create the mood for a romantic, special evening out after a day exploring this fun city. Whether you’re looking for gourmet comfort food or daring flavor combinations, all are served with superb hospitality. A best restaurant experience is not complete without sophisticated cocktails, perfectly paired wine or unique craft beer. Talented mixologists, sommeliers, and even a on-site brewery are found at this selection of great restaurants. Plan an unforgettable night out with your loved one and discover the foodie side of Green Bay. The Astor House Bed and Breakfast offer guests beautiful accommodations in the historic house, that’s close to all the best restaurants. Book an exciting getaway to Green Bay this autumn.
5 Best Restaurants to visit on a Green Bay Vacation
Green Bay visitors have an abundance of dining and cuisine choices. After a thrilling Packers game or a serene fall foliage hike, refuel and relax at one of the best restaurants in the city’s lively downtown. Discover the amazing dining culture that rivals any other big city. There’s always a new places opening as the options grow in this vibrant city but here are some favorites from our top 5 list:
- a’Bravo Bistro – This quaint yet chic cafe sets the mood for a romantic and fun evening with its’ playful decor. The menu also includes gourmet deli to excellent seafood and pasta dishes. The creative meals and great service make for an unforgettable night out.
- Black & Tan Grille – Share delectable small plates over wine and cocktails on the first floor lounge before heading up to the upper level dining room. The delicious, seasonal menu also includes lovely views of the Fox River and downtown Green Bay. While the extensive wine list always has the perfect compliment to an exceptional meal.
- Plae Bistro – Step into a classy, modern setting that still inviting with comfortable lounge chairs and a cozy fireplace. Their wonderful eclectic menu puts a healthy spin on an elegant dinner. All dishes are made with care and an original flair. Even the complimentary bread comes with 3 different side options such as; olive tapenade, herb infused olive oil and butter.
- Chefusion Eclectic Cuisine & Lounge – The hip, contemporary accents combined with the classic tin ceiling and rich wood floors create a one-of-a-kind atmosphere. The first floor dining room serves up sophisticated fare such as lobster bisque and Cabernet-braised short ribs. The exceptional wine list complements the wonderful dishes. After an excellent meal head up to the second floor bar and lounge for live music and an evening cocktail.
- Hinterland Restaurant – Take a culinary adventure and sample the creative, Asian-influenced menu. The mustard-crusted duck breast and smoked chicken wontons pair nicely with the perfect wine. Beer lovers get an extra treat, sampling award winning brews created on the on-site brewery.
Dine at the Best Restaurants then Sleep at the Best Bed and Breakfast
The Astor House welcomes new and returning guests year after year with warm and welcoming hospitality and service. Our central location makes enjoying our energetic and charming city a breeze. The five luxury guest rooms each have generous ensuite bathrooms, some with double whirlpool tubs. Return from a day exploring and relax in your private room, many with cozy gas fireplaces. Then wake to a sumptuous gourmet breakfast each morning. What could be more romantic? Reserve your suite with us today and experience a premier bed and breakfast vacation in lovely Green Bay this fall.