Plan Your Getaways to Green Bay for 2019
Now that the holidays are over and we’re facing down a fresh start in the New Year 2019, it’s time to start planning your getaways for the year ahead. No matter what it is you’re looking for, know you can find it in Green Bay. From snowshoeing and hiking in the great outdoors, to touring breweries and watching the Green Bay Packers play, Green Bay is a diverse city packed with national treasures and attractions that need to be experienced at least once in your lifetime. When it comes to lodging in Green Bay, there is one choice that stands out above the rest, and that is the Astor House Bed and Breakfast. Book your getaways for 2019 at our romantic and historic Bed and Breakfast, and get ready for the vacations of a lifetime in Green Bay!
Green Bay’s Best Getaways in 2019
There is, perhaps, nothing more quintessentially Green Bay that beer and football. And if that’s all you do while here, you’ll leave with a deep appreciation of our city. However, there’s also so much more to this rugged city in North Wisconsin. As you get ready for your Getaways in 2019, here are a few of Green Bay’s top attractions to plan into your itinerary:
- Tour any one (or more) of Green Bay’s top-notch microbreweries, such as Title Town Brewing, Leatherhead Brewing, Stillmank Brewing, Hinterland, and Badger State Brewing Company.
- Visit The National Railroad Museum and the Automobile Gallery Museum. The former is one of the oldest institutions in the United States, and the latter has over 50 unique automobiles, spanning over a century of automobile history.
- Tour Lambeau Field, and a take a tour through the Packers Hall of Fame.
- You can find peace and quiet by hiking or snowshoeing at one of many nature trails or parks. Fox River Trail, a beautiful riverside trail that meanders for miles, is just a short distance from our Bed and Breakfast. Barkhausen Waterfowl Preserve is also a stunning and worth the visit at all times of year.
- Enjoy a night ski at Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Check out the event calendars at Weidner Performing Arts Center, Meyer Theatre, and the Resch Center. You will find an incredible range of activities to choose from, including hockey games, concerts, holiday shows, and so much more.
- Visit the Green Bay Botanical Garden as its spring blooms begin to appear. Each season is truly delightful.
- Plan ahead for your favorite summer festivals in Green Bay, like Artstreet.
- Plan for fall foliage season in Green Bay, when all the parks and trails are lit up in the vibrant displays of fall.
As you can see, getaways to Green Bay can be filled with plenty of fun and adventure at these great attractions. Whether you come from near or far, there truly is only one Green Bay, and it’s worth seeing. At the end of the day, return to Astor House and relax in our soaking tub or sit by a roaring fire in the privacy of your own room. Book your room at our charming Bed and Breakfast, and get started planning the adventure of a lifetime.