A Romantic Weekend Getaway in Green Bay
Looking for the perfect way to spend time with your loved one in Green Bay? How about a romantic weekend or date night with just the two of you? Whether it’s for a wedding anniversary or to get away from the regular routine, you will find the Astor House is that special place. A historical house equipped with modern amenities, including in-room fireplaces and whirlpool or soaking tubs, this Bed and Breakfast is conveniently located in the heart of Green Bay. Book online today, and select one of our five themed rooms for your stay.
Six Romantic Restaurants, All Excellent
Green Bay has much to offer in dining, shopping, and entertainment. After a day of visiting the art galleries, strolling along the Fox River, or shopping at boutique shops on Broadway Street, you don’t have to travel far to find a romantic restaurant to set the right mood for this getaway. Here are six outstanding restaurants in the Greater Green Bay area.
- Plae Bistro has plenty of amazing choices. Make your reservations early and ask to be seated near the fireplace. It’s worth noting, as well, that Plae Bistro was recently named one of the 16 most romantic restaurants in all of Wisconsin.
- a’Bravo has private booths separated by curtains. This makes the atmosphere both fun and romantic.
- Aardvark Lounge is a wine bar that also serves excellent small plates. If you like fondue, don’t miss their cheese fondue or chocolate fondue.
- Black and Tan Grill has been the destination for many locals and out-of-town visitors because of the view and the contemporary American cuisine.
- Angelina Restaurant is a cozy Italian restaurant that will make you feel like you’re right in Italy, from the ambience to the entrees, dessert & wine.
- Chives Restaurant located just outside of Green Bay in Suamico is definitely worth the trip. They offer fresh seasonal cuisine utilizing local ingredients.
It is simply not possible to try all of these restaurants out in one visit, but it’s a great way to start a new tradition. Come stay with us this spring, and see why Green Bay is a top destination for romantic getaways in Wisconsin. We hope to see you soon!