Plan Ahead for These Summer Events in Green Bay
Green Bay is truly a four season destination, with plenty to see and do no matter the time of year. In light of Green Bay’s popularity, many of the town’s most popular events require a little advanced planning to ensure you have both tickets and a place to stay. To that end, we’ve put together a guide to some of the top reasons to visit Green Bay this summer, in hopes of helping you make the most of your time in our charming and historic city, located on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan. There are no finer accommodations in Green Bay than the Astor House Bed and Breakfast. Book your room today, and get a start on your summer plans before it’s too late.
Top Events in Green Bay in 2018
It’s not hard to find inspiration to visit the town of Green Bay. Between the unparalleled views of Lake Michigan, our luxurious accommodations, and a range of exciting events and attractions, our lakeside city has a lot going for it. As with most great destinations around the country, Green Bay has a full calendar of events, many of which bring repeat guests to our town year after year. We’ve compiled a list of the best reasons to visit Green Bay this summer. Make sure to mark your calendars, and get started on those vacation plans today!
- Dine on the Deck, your chance all summer to enjoy lunch on Green Bay’s city deck, featuring some of the city’s most popular restaurants.
- Titletown Bike Tour, an incredibly scenic ride through Northern Brown and Southern Oconto counties, with routes ranging from 15k up to a 100-mile Century.
- Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic, an event that attracts some of the world’s best golfers to Green Bay.
- Oneida Pow Wow, your chance to see Native American dancers from around the country meet over the weekend in competition, as well as sample Native foods and buy Native-made crafts.
- Green Bay Restaurant Week, the perfect chance for food lovers to dine out and enjoy discounted meals from Green Bay area restaurants.
- The Wedding Show Summer Edition. Are you planning a wedding in Green Bay? Now’s the perfect chance to talk to vendors and explore your options, including, of course, a honeymoon at the Astor House Bed and Breakfast.
- Badger State Block Party 2018 is a beer lovers dream festival, taking place at Badger State Brewing Company. There will be live music, great food, beer tastings, and plenty of entertainment.
- Artstreet, in it’s 37th years, has been bringing art out of studios, galleries and museums. Stroll the streets of downtown Green Bay and encounter the original works of 200 artists from throughout the country.
- Grass Roots Festival is your best chance to see a variety of bluegrass, roots, Americana and folk music from regional artists.
- Taste on Broadway is Green Bay’s best food event, featuring restaurants from around the Green Bay area, live music and drinks from our local breweries and wineries.
These fantastic events are just a small part of the fun to be had in Green Bay throughout the summer of 2018. There are so many other wonderful attractions in the area, including plenty of hiking, boating on Lake Michigan, fabulous breweries and nightlife, a thriving arts & culture scene, state and local parks, and so much more. However you choose to spend your time in Green Bay, we’re here to help. But first, start making those plans for these popular events now, because our rooms will get fully booked up throughout the spring and summer. Make your reservations at the elegant Astor House Bed and Breakfast today!