Top Tours in Green Bay
Green Bay truly is a town for everyone; not just football (or, specifically, Green Bay Packers) enthusiasts. Though football is an essential and exciting part of life here in Green Bay throughout the year, there’s plenty more to love about Green Bay. One of our favorite things to recommend to guests are the variety of tours offered in Green Bay, which include things like brewery, architectural, and self-guided walking tours. Book a room at our Green Bay Bed and Breakfast this fall, and come get to know the wonderful city of Green Bay with us.
The Best Tours in Green Bay
Whether you’re the type that enjoys narrated trolley tours through the historic streets of downtown Green Bay, or more exciting adventure-based tours that require you to venture out on your own, there’s truly something for everyone in Green Bay. Here are just a few of the options available to you when you stay in Green Bay:
- Another Way Entertainment is the perfect choice for large groups like weddings, bachelor or bachelorette parties, company bar crawl or any other large group. They also host events, like taking groups to wineries and breweries around the Greater Green Bay area. They also recently added a luxury car to their fleet, offering an upscale chauffeur service.
- Tour one of Green Bay’s local breweries, such as Badger State Brewing and Hinterland Brewery.
- Take a deep dive and learn everything you want to know about the Green Bay Packers on the Packers Heritage Trolley Tour. You can also take a tour of Lambeau Field itself.
- In the spirit of Halloween coming up later this month, take a Ghost Tour of Green Bay.
- Tour the National Shrine of Our Lady of Good Help.
- Take a cheese-filled tour at Reynard’s Cheese
Let us know if we can help you plan anything throughout the duration of your stay. As always, your experience with us is of utmost importance. Book your room at our historic Bed and Breakfast in Green Bay, and come see all this incredible town has to offer.